WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another day down

Woke up quick at about noon.... or maybe earlier. Went off to work. I'm feeling a little sore in the legs today, dang lunges. Work was a long day, on and on and on. Left work went to the gym to do some elliptical. It was not quite as easy as I remembered it. I think part of the problem is that I have slacked a bit previously. This is more of a reason to stay at it and not slack off.

Yesterday Jeremy told me to start jump roping. I think I surprised him when he saw my light feet. 300 plus on the toes. I don't think that he was surprised when I only lasted 30 seconds a round. Of course it was after the workout that I was jump roping, so what did he expect? But now he wants me to work up to 5 minutes at a time! What????

I tell this part of the story here for one reason. After the elliptical I didn't do the jump rope. I had to pick up Jack by 6 and it was 5:20 by the time I left the gym. I was also supposed to pick up my neighbor's son. This was the the reason i left the gym a bit early, see they are out of town and a relative is in from Florida to watch the kids. When I wasn't there by 5: 30 I think she was a bit concerned, and she didn't have my cell. I really felt bad about this, but it all worked out in the end.

My co teacher Christine has been going to the gym lately. She is walking around the class room like I did my first week. I think its funny. I felt a little good when i read on her facebook the other day that I inspired her to go. That is what this is all about. I have also been inviting a lot of people to hear Norene talk at the nutrition classes that she is giving. Please come, it is Monday at Huguley fitness center amphitheater , it is free and she is good, you can learn a lot. I've been getting some good feedback from people reading this blog. Feel free to become a follower or leave comments or questions. I would love to know who's reading and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment