WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Days...One Post

Brief post today. Saturday I took the day off. Huguley was closed, I didn't work out at home. I did get up and work in the yard all morning. This is encouraging because I usually don't have that much energy. I usually wouldn't do anything I didn't have to. I was glad to get a lot accomplished.

On Sunday my Disciple class and my small group was cancelled so wasn't a real busy day. After church Jenny and I packed up the family truckster and went to Sam's club for some family shopping. Lauren was feeling bad all weekend. We thought she was over it but then at Sam's on Sunday she relapsed. When we got home we unpacked the truckster and all took naps. I woke up at 345 having to be up at church by 4 for the last session of the inquirer's class.

After the class I headed up to Huguley for my workout. I did day two of the running program that Jeremy had given me. It was much easier than Friday. At the end of the workout I felt good. I could have kept going. I've said it before, I don't how much is mental and how much is physical....but I'll take it.

I decided to go to the gym early this morning. I woke up at 5:15 and headed to the gym. I got my cardio done and headed to school. I heard something funny today. I heard two men talking in the locker room about how they are able to get the machines they want and It's not as crowed. The other man said yep, "looks like we're getting through the New Year's People". Then I asked myself, am I a New Years People? I thinks so. How long do you have to go, to not be a New Year's People any more? Anyway I left the gym and headed to school. I got here at 10 till 7 this morning. Man that's early. But here I am. I decided to do some blogging this morning. I go back to the gym tonight. At 6 I go to Norene's nutrition class. It is open to the public tonight and is in the Huguley Fitness Center Amphitheater. After the class I work out with Jeremy. Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment