WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Happens

I haven't been back in awhile. This will be brief even though it's going to cover several days. I went back to the gym Monday. I went to the nutrition class. As always Norene was very insightful, and very informative. She spoke on how the digestive tract works and the importance of fiber in your diet to the whole process.

After the class I worked out with Jeremy. Jeremy kicked my butt this night. We did weights as a circuit. This was hard. I did a series of exercises and lifts for 30 or 60 seconds each. Today's workout was concentrating on the core. After the workout I was tired, sweaty, and worn out. The good thing is I felt good later that night. I was just a bit tired and sore but nothing like when it all started.

Tuesday I had a training and didn't have to be there till 830. It was for this reason I workout in the morning. I have been doing my running on a treadmill but on this morning I decided to run on the road. The road is much harder than the treadmill. I was feeling pretty confident in doing these treadmill workouts, not so confident on the road. I made it though. The bad part was the shin splints after the fact.

Tuesday evening Jenny, the kids and I went out to eat. I gorged myself on sushi, chased down with awesome homemade cheesecake that Jenny made for me.

Wednesday I skipped the cardio. Jack was sick, I had came home form school and relieved Jenny so she could go teach her art class. It was this reason that I missed my meeting with Norene. We did talk over the phone though in a brief conversation. When Jenny got home I headed to the gym and worked out with Jeremy. We had another good workout. This workout was also focused on the core and balance. Jeremy had me standing on one leg doing different exercises. Come on man, I'm top heavy, that doesn't work well! I made it through. At the end of the workout I felt fine.

Now-a-days the workout are hard during, but after the fact... I feel good, not that sore...

I'm looking forward to keeping on keeping on....

No comments:

Post a Comment