WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not much new today

I know it's an age old questions, but has anyone ever answered it? Why is that at 7 am Monday - Friday, getting my kids out of bed is pulling teeth and a battle? Come Saturday morning they're in my room at 6:30 bouncing off the walls!

Took the day off from any working out today. Jeremy told me cardio 6 days a week. Lauren didn't feel good so she laid around the house all day. Jack and I extended the flowerbed in the front of the house. We then moved a shrub in the front of the house to the extension. When that was done we spot treated some weeded areas with round up. My backyard is a jungle, I rounded it up, so soon it will be a mess! I am just tired of looking at weeds.

Jack was a big help today we filled in holes the dog and dug and just cleaned the yard and made it look better.

I really attribute having more energy to working out and diet. It is nice to not feel so lazy anymore. Whether it be physical or mental I feel like moving around and doing more. I was never like this before.

I was thinking of things I will look forward to and things I won't miss when I am down to a normal size. I will always be 6'4" but getting rid of 100+ pounds will make life better. At the end of some entries, (if i remember) I will put some of these. Here are a couple for today. If anyone can think of some please put them in the comments, or email them to me and I will add them. Also if you look to the right you will see a call me icon. I was playing with Google voice and saw that I can add a voicemail to my blog its more of a toy to play with, but because I could, I added it.. So feel free to call and leave a voicemail. Anyway; I digress, here are things that I look forward to- or won't miss.

I will enjoy being able to go to a store/ concert/ sporting event and be able to buy clothes or t-shirts that fit.

I will enjoy have a butt again. Right now the layer of fat on the bottom of my back is even with my butt. This give the appearance of having no butt. Worse than that my paints slide right down, even with a belt. This, my friends, causes plumber's crack. In a classroom full of elementary students it also causes, "crack kills Mr. Duke".

And the last for the list today is this. I will enjoy sitting in a booth at a restaurant and not have to be squished. Sitting in a booth is easier with kids. You sit next to them, you help feed them. You can control them and beat them without the world seeing. When you have a large protruding gut though, It can be uncomfortable. Luckily a lot of places the table's move so I am able to rearrange but some do not. When this is the case I have to suck in, and take shallow breaths. I am way to embarrassed to pull a chair to the end of the table or ask to move, so I just deal with it. I will be glad when this is not the norm anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment