WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Git er Dun!

This morning was just like all the other. I woke up late, real late. I had time to either pack a lunch or a gym bag. I chose the gym bag. It is much easier to go straight from school to the gym, than to come home first. Plus on Friday, Huguley closes at 5 pm, so I wouldn't have a bunch of time after school.

I am lucky where I work. My school is near Hemphill and Berry, we are surrounded by good Mexican food, and near TCU area. There is a lot of good places to eat. For lunch we decided to go to Carshon's Deli. It is so good. I split a Rebecca with one of my co teachers. It is one of the best sandwiches ever! I doubt its real healthy, but its awesome. I also tried a first today. I had a bagel with cream cheese and lox. I split this with Christine as well, I really liked it.

After school I ended up staying way to long considering Huguley closed at 5pm. I stayed till 4 pm. I made it by 4:20, rushed in changed and went to workout. I went to the first level of machines to get on an elliptical. They were all taken so I went treadmill. Today I started the workout that Jeremy had given me so that I could start running. I made it through. At first I thought it was easy, the longer it went on, the more I realized it wasn't as easy as I thought. I made it through. It's gonna be a long haul to get up to running. The one thing that I found discouraging is the fact that I was dripping with sweat, and pretty tired, however, my calorie count on the machine was half of what the elliptical says after 30 minutes. I am not on the machine really looking for a specific calorie count but I do watch it.

Just read this post, it's pretty broing and poorl written, sorry for that but it's late and I'm tired. Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment