WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Day After

I woke up this morning and felt a bit tight. I wasn't Really sore but my muscles were a bit tight. As the day went on I kept feeling a bit tight. Walking up stairs wasn't a problem, going down the stairs, I felt it. That afternoon when I got off of work I went home to change clothes and headed up to Huguley to get my cardio in. Jeremy had recommended riding a bike, so that's what I did. I went up to the top floor (taking the stairs of course), sat down on a bike and took off. For those of you haven't been to a gym in awhile, it's nice. I sat down on the bike and plugged in my head phones. What did I plug my head phones into you might ask? I plugged them into my personnel t.v. I watched some news then over to ESPN. With the remote at hand, I was able to channel surf, not bad huh? After about 10 minutes on the bike (the goal is 30). My rear end was killing me. The seat I was on must have been tiny. The more I got to thinking about my discomfort, the more it hurt. I was thinking why would they put such a small seat on these bikes. About this time the girl on the bike next to me got up and I looked over to see just how tiny this seat is. Well guess what... wasn't that small of a seat, must be a large rear!

At the 15 minute mark I got off the bike, I couldn't take it any more. I got on and elliptical machine. I've ridden these things before, and like always it feels a bit awkward at first but I get used to it. I finished up my workout on the elliptical. I reached my target heart rate for 30 minutes. This was the goal that Jeremy had given me.

Walking down the stairs to leave was a bit painful. I was already a bit tight and soreness was starting. My legs were also a bit fatigued from the workout. Those folks walking down the stairs behind me must have been chuckling. I got to the bottom, did some stretching and headed home. Another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment