WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Starting the Second Week

I must admit that I didn't do any workout yesterday. Sundays are a busy day for us. That is an excuse that I am learning to shed. So lets get onto Monday.

Went to work, came home, met with Jeremy at 7 pm. The first thing that I want to say is this. The people at St. Matthew are so encouraging. When I workout I wear a Biggest Winner shirt (as do all the participants) to the gym. I hear several comments and get questions. The best part though is that so many members come up to me and encourage me. I have been truly blessed.

Now back to the workout. I got to the gym about 30 minutes early to warm up a bit. When Jeremy and I got started he told me that he was changing our schedule a bit. I will now be doing a full body workout every time! What??? O.k. lets do this. That is exactly what we did. Tonight hurt, it was tough. When we were done I felt great though. I was even able to raise my arms above my head this time.

Even thought the workouts are tough and they hurt at the time, I sure feel good when they are over. I am beginning to feel the difference day to day. I have more energy through out the the day. Weather it's a result of the exercise, or just in my head it's a great side effect.

I have also found comfort in reading my Bible. Reading my Bible is a lot like exercise. It is something that I knew I needed to do, but put off. Joining a disciple class was great. I now have an accountability to reading my Bible and studying it as well. Working out and reading my Bible a great combination.

Let's bring on Tuesday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment