WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

No Excuses....or just 1 or 2

So..... Friday I got off work at the regular time. I came home all set to workout that afternoon. Jenny came home at about 6 and I headed up to Huguley. Only problem is..... They close at 5 on Friday. I did what anyone else would do. I went home and put off the treadmill till it got so late that I didn't do a thing. You know what.. no big deal Jeremy said that I need 6 days a week I'll just miss Friday.

Saturday Jenny worked and I had the kids all day. I really enjoy the day with Lauren and Jack. I had about an hour in there where I thought about getting on the tread mill. I then realized that a nap would be so much better. I really can't recall the last nap that I took. I had someone that I needed to meet Sunday morning so we went to church Saturday night. The kids and I went up there and Jenny met us there. After church we decided to go eat at Frescos, man was it good. When we got through eating and went got home it was 9:30, my belly was full with some really good Mexican food. As you may guess, no working out that day. That's two in a row....

Sunday I met the person that I had to meet in Cleburne. When I got done I headed up to church for my Discipleship class. After the class was over I headed home. We had left over Mexican food for lunch. Jack went down for a nap. I headed to the gym. I got on the elliptical and did my thing. It really was easy. I did my 30 minutes and then a just a little bit more. It sure is getting easier. I know that I missed two days that I shouldn't have but it really is starting to become something I do, and not the center of my day.

I got on a scale today and was a bit downtrodden with the results. I wasn't expecting miracles but I was hoping for a pound or two. My clothes are fitting better, I am in a new hole in my belt, and people are telling me that they can see a difference. Why is the needle on the scale not moving? I have been told that my body is retaining water because of the workout and the sweating, and it won't be long till the needle moves. I hope that this is true I intend on asking the nutrition counselor. The bottom line is this.... I do feel a difference and people are noticing. Its only been two weeks. This journey is just getting started and I feel great.

Tomorrow I meet with Jeremy and Norene. See you back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment