WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ugh

As anyone that has worked out before knows.... its the second day when you feel it. I woke up this morning in some pain. I hurt from my neck to my ankles. I took to the day as any other. There were times when I didn't think that I could raise my arms above my head. I stretched often through the day and it helped. I teach in a special ed. behavior class for a living. I often have to sit on the ground to talk to or coax an upset/angry kid out from under a table. Or console a crying child. There was a coouple of itmes I wondered how I would get up off the floor, but I always did. The day got easier as it went on. By that night I felt a bit stiff but did't hurt.

I had good intentions of working out this night. As we know good intentions doesn't get it done. My wife works a lot later than me and we depend on the genourosity of others to take care of Lauren after school. Not wanting to burdon our friends that we rely on I needed to pick her up early. We then went and picked up Jack from day care and headed home. By the time Jenny got home at 7 pm it was time to eat. We ate that night and I didn't go work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment