WHERE I STARTED!

WHERE I STARTED!
This is actually from last summer. You could prorbly add 10 or so pounds to the large one down there.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Started

So, I'm new at the blog thing, and not much of a writer, but have decided... or should I say it's been decided for me to do a blog on my journey as the Biggest Winner. When I say that it was decided for me, I think that God has put it on my heart to chronicle my progress and tribulations. The more I tried to put it to the back of mind and to ignore, the more I couldn't stop thinking about starting a blog. Oh... the pressure of this. Not only do I have to try and be honest and put my self out there, I have attempt to be entertaining, funny, and consistent. The one thing that I will attempt to be is honest and forthcoming. If I miss a spelling, a punctuation sorry ahead of time. I hope not to forget any names or leave people out but once again I apologize ahead of time.

With all that being said I want to begin by thanking St. Matthew Church and the leaders that put this thing together, Huguley Fitness Center, the panel that interviewed us, and the members and congregation of St. Matthews for the prayers and support. Since the service that our intro videos were shown I have been showered with support and encouragement. This began before I ever even started!! I would also like to thank the most important person in my life, My wife Jenny. Honey I know that without you I will not be succesful. I want to thank you for past and future support. Thanks Jenny and I love you.

1 comment: